Read the latest news on COVID-19 in Vietnam
Theo dõi để nhận thông báo khi có tin mới nhất.
- 11:23 - 11 Th09 2020
01 new COVID-19 cases (Patient 1060)
Patient 1060 is a Vietnamese national who returned from Russia and entered Vietnam on September 8. The patient was quarantined immediately after entry.
- 10:45 - 9 Th09 2020
05 new COVID-19 cases (Patient 1055 - 1059)
All new cases (patient 1055 - 1059) are Vietnamese nationals traveling from Ukraine to Tan Son Nhat Airport on flight VN28 on September 1.
- 11:30 - 8 Th09 2020
05 new COVID-19 cases (Patient 1050 - 1054)
Of the 5 new cases, 2 are in Can Tho and 3 are in Tay Ninh. To summarise:
- Patient 1050 - 1051 are passengers on flight VJ2527 traveling from the Philippines to Can Tho airport on September 6.
- Patient 1052 - 1053 are father and son. On August 26, the patients entered Viet Nam at Tay Ninh province.
- Patient 1054, likewise entered Tay Ninh on August 25.
- 11:00 - 4 Th09 2020
03 new COVID-19 cases (Patient 1047 - 1049)
All of the 3 new cases (patient 1047 - 1049) are foreign entries recorded in Ba Ria - Vung Tau. All 3 patients were passengers on flight VN28 traveling from Ukraine to Tan Son Nhat airport on September 1.
- 06:31 - 3 Th09 2020
35th COVID-19 related death (Patient 761)
Vietnam just recorded patient 761 as its 35th COVID-19 related death.
Patient 761, 83 years old, is a resident of Da Nang. The patient had a history of end-stage chronic renal failure, hypertension, and gastrointestinal bleeding.
The patient's causes of death include progressive respiratory failure caused by COVID-19, and complications of sepsis.
- 11:00 - 2 Th09 2020
02 new COVID-19 cases (Patient 1045 - 1046)
Of the 2 new cases, 1 is from community spread in Hai Duong and 1 is an entry case in Khanh Hoa. To summarise:
- Patient 1045 in Hai Duong is still being investigated.
- Patient 1046, is a crew member of Nippon Maru (A cargo ship from Japan). On August 30, Nippon Maru docked at the port of Nha Trang, Khanh Hoa province, where the patient was quarantined immediately after entry.
- 11:10 - 31 Th08 2020
04 new COVID-19 cases (Patient 1041 - 1044)
All of the 4 new cases are foreign entries. To summarise:
- Patient 1041 - 1042 in Ba Ria - Vung Tau, are oil and gas experts of Indian nationality. On August 29, these two patients traveled from Dubai to Tan Son Nhat airport on flight EK392, and were quarantined immediately after entry.
- Patient 1043 - 1044 are passengers on flight 6E8679 flying from India to Noi Bai airport on 28/08. The patients were quarantined shortly after their entry.
- 10:45 - 31 Th08 2020
34th COVID-19 related death (Patient 1040)
Vietnam recorded patient 1040 as its 34th COVID-19 related death.
Patient 1040, 55 years old, is a resident of Da Nang. The patient had a history of septic shock, respiratory failure in Guillain-Barre Syndrome, and type 2 diabetes mellitus.
The patient tested negative 3 times for SARS-CoV-2 on August 1, August 9, and August 14.
On August 27, the patient was sampled for the 4th time; after which he was taken home per his family's request to prepare for his funeral due to his worsening condition. The patient later passed away at home the same day.
On August 28, the patient's sampled came out positive for SARS-CoV-2. The patient's fatal diagnoses include COVID-19 induced pneumonia, complications of progressive respiratory failure, and septic shock.
- 06:57 - 31 Th08 2020
33rd COVID-19 related death (Patient 742)
Vietnam recorded patient 742 as its 33rd COVID-19 related death.
Patient 742, 69 years old, is a resident of Da Nang. The patient had a history of heart failure, atrial fibrillation, type 2 diabetes mellitus, and chronic renal failure.
The patient's fatal diagnoses include severe pneumonia, progressive respiratory failure caused by COVID-19, complications of septic shock, irreversible multiorgan failure, and myocardial infarction.
- 11:05 - 29 Th08 2020
02 new COVID-19 cases (Patient 1039 - 1040)
Of the 2 new cases, 1 is recorded in Da Nang and 1 is in Binh Duong (a foreign entry). To summarise:
- Patient 1039, on August 27, traveled from Germany to Tan Son Nhat airport on flight VN5063. The patient was taken to Binh Duong province's quaratine camp immediately after entry.
- Patient 1040 in Da Nang, was a patient at Da Nang Hospital between July 23 and August 13.