Compared with eating ice cream on a hot summer’s day, enjoying ice cream in the cool weather brings a completely different experience. The flavor and the smoothness of the ice cream seem more vivid as the frozen dessert melts your palate without being disturbed by the heat.
And to heighten this experience, Vietcetera would like to introduce you to the following four ice cream parlors with distinct and creative flavors. In addition, these parlors all offer home delivery, helping to soothe your sudden sweet cravings.
Sugar Daddy Gelato
Not only does the shop have a very bold name, but the gelato here boasts savory flavors. The colors are also diverse and a feast to the eyes, and all come from natural ingredients.
The most prominent flavors are definitely fish sauce and bacon and cream. Many people often think that the fish sauce gelato will have a very pungent taste and smell of the salty fish sauce. In fact, when you taste it, the slightly salty taste of the fish sauce helps to increase the sweetness of the tender gelato.
By comparison, this is an experience that is quite close to salted caramel. Besides, this flavor is also served with delicious garlic roasted peanuts.
Bacon and cream gelato is also a quirky choice for those who love to explore. The name might sound discouraging, but you can easily be “addicted” after the first try. The light sweetness of caramelized bacon accompanied by fatty and milky cream creates an interesting experience.
If you’re not in the mood to try bold new flavors, then ginger young tofu gelato is a safe bet. This flavor is an innovative version of the signature tofu pudding with ginger syrup, as it recreates the light fat taste of tofu pudding and the warm sweetness of the ginger syrup.
- Basic fruit flavors such as avocado, coconut and longan.
- Super unexpected and exclusive flavors: Bacon and cream, fish sauce, orange beer, ginger young tofu, honey lavender.
- Sherbet: Jackfruit, passionfruit, mango.
- A new flavor every month like honey lavender gelato, or watermelon sherbet.
- Ginger young tofu gelato, fish sauce gelato
- 100,000 VND - 180,000 VND for a box of 200-300ml
- Hotline: 077 864 9404
- Via social media channel
Fior Di Saigon
Fior Di Saigon is an Italian gelato shop whose name comes from the phrase “fior di latte” — flower of milk.
The most prominent at Fior Di Saigon is blue jasmine gelato, which is not too sweet and has a light jasmine scent. The blue color of this gelato comes from butterfly pea flowers.
Fior’s hazelnut gelato also brings many surprises as the hazelnuts are blended into a creamy texture instead of sprinkled on top. The gelato here, in general, has a relatively smooth taste, highlighting the original taste of Italian gelato.
- Special flavors: Blue Jasmine, hazelnut, pistachio, tasty yogurt.
- Others: Chocolate, strawberry, durian, tiramisu.
- Blue Jasmine
- 65,000 VND - 195,000 VND for a box of 90-350 gram.
- Hotline: 093 40 22 179
- Via social media channels
Bliss Premium Gelato
Bliss maintains its significant style, ensuring that its gelato’s taste remains consistent and natural.
The best-seller and signature at Bliss is Ferrero Rocher gelato. Taking the first bite, you can taste the slight bitterness of Belgian chocolate, with a fatty and crunchy taste of hazelnuts. It could be hard to distinguish between tasting a spoonful of this gelato and ‘real’ chocolate, especially when each box also contains a Ferrero Rocher chocolate ball.
Rhum raisin is not an unfamiliar flavor, but it is still a must-try at Bliss. Taking the first bite, you can easily taste the slightly pungent smell of rum. Then the light sour taste of raisins combined with the light rum flavor will pull you to stay and continue to enjoy this strange but familiar gelato flavor.
If you have ever been to Hue, you’re probably familiar with salted coffee. Here at Bliss, the “flower of salt coffee” gelato amps up the sweet, aromatic coffee flavor while placing a slightly salty taste on the tip of the tongue.
- Classic line with signature flavors of Bliss such as: Flower of salt coffee, cheese yogurt.
- Fruit line with five fruit flavors, including two sorbets and suitable for those who cannot consume milk.
- The menu changes with seasonal fruits.
- Combo of three scrumptious toppings: Cheese, Japanese strawberry sauce and Belgian chocolate sauce.
- Flower of salt coffee, rhum raisin and Ferrero Rocher.
- 262,000 VND for a box of 480ml.
- 498,000 - 996,000 VND for combos of 3-6 boxes.
- Promotion: Buy combos of 3 or 6 gelato boxes to get free gifts or discounts.
- Bliss has branches in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City for delivery and in-store pick-up services
- Hotline: 096 325 77 74
- Via social media channel
Okitchen is an online gelato shop with a diverse menu, inspired by many familiar beverages.
The gelato has a very strong tea flavor like Earl Grey or jasmine. It also has a smooth texture, a milky aroma, but melts quickly. If you love milk tea but don’t like the taste too sweet, the gelato with various tea flavors here is very suitable for you.
- Familiar fruit flavors such as: Avocado, avocado coconut, durian, avocado durian.
- Coffee flavors such as: Salted coffee, cocoa coffee, coconut coffee.
- Tea flavors such as: Matcha, jasmine tea, black tea.
- Black tea gelato and avocado gelato.
- 145,000 VND - 170,000 VND for a box of 350ml.
- Hotline: 0868 221 766
- Via social media channels
Translated by Thao Van